Monday, November 2, 2009

Rest in peace... ---<3

recently at kampar there are 3 student was washed away by the strong water flow during their trip to a waterfall and found dead.... =(
one of my fren know them...she is kinda sad when she heard it...hope she will feel better soon...
may them rest in peace in heaven... __[ R.I.P ]__ ---<3
its kinda scary when my mom called me and ask me whether i knoe bout the news anot..
my mom told me that now is " jiu long ye " so it gonna be a raining season...
better dun go to waterfall or lake... GUYS AVOID FROM GOING TO THOSE PLACE PLS..!!!!
i dun wish to hear any news about tis case agin...very scary and its seriously a bad bad news.!! =(
and cheryl..dun worri..i am fine and i wont go to waterfall..
i still neeed to go bak during x'mas and claim my dinner from u wat....
so..." fang 100 ge xing "...my chinese good anot...hahaha =D
now some updates about me..
kinda busy tis few week...busy yum cha at night..lolx..!!
assignment is starting soon...while mid-term coming..
i guess..time to... WORK HARD...
wish me all da best guys...
hope i will be motivated to achieve my goal..hehe =D