Thursday, July 30, 2009

!@#$%$#@

sometimes i do wonder wat does frens means to u?
does the word frens means tat u can use them when thy are needed and leave them aside when they are not needed??
do u think tht i am those kind of naive fren that u can just leave aside when i am not needed??
my patience do have limits too okiez...
dun think that i will juz keep act dumb and dunno bout it...
when neeed ask are u free, when no need say i am busy now..
i alwayz think that u play a role as a fren in my life so why bcome so cruel and its alr a long period of time since we bcome frens....
i can be a cold-hearted person too if i wan to and seriously..u dunt realli wan to c the cold-hearted side of me...
i can be very cruel to u when i am cold-hearted..
i can hurt u by saying out words that are rude and beyond my control...i dun care who u are and whether my frens are bside me...vulgars words can split out from my mouth easily and rudely...
do u seriously wan me to change into the cold-hearted side?? i dun mind..
other than u, i still have others bunch of frens that i feel that i am lucky to meet them in my life...
so...who do u think u are man...
such a long term frenship between u and me...
was fucking dissapointed and angry when i noe u backstab me...
i hope my anger wont burst into wacking u one day...
feeling better after saying all tht out...argh..!!!