Monday, July 20, 2009

Mua first post... =D

its have been almost 2 month that i'm living in kampar...i'm having fun here... ^^v
my class that is TA 2...wooots...crazy bunch of classmates...
life at kampar surely will be boring without them...
alex aka classrep ... reuben aka driver ... U-joe aka mr lim ... yan yee aka madam lady gaga ... kar lin aka madam meow meow ... yoong-jen aka chao pei ...hahaha =)


haiz...i miss my hangout kaki at kl lar...
thy are having outing now and i cant even go bak.... !@#!@#!@#..!!!!
wat the f**k man...
  • clement : i noe u are bak...sorri 4 cant going bak and hang out...i muz wait ur next sem break onli get to hang out alr..

  • huang ming : eh uncle...sudah 20 dahh...hehehe...old alr lar u...i still 19...and i safe alot of telephone number 4 u alr...dun tell yee ping pls..haha =X

  • weng khye : congratz ooo..u noe wat de lar..hehehe =) and i am still "S & A"....thy lie to u de lar.. =) so dun believe wat thy say...wahaha =D

  • sun mei : exam coming lar...dun keep go out alr...study hard...hahaha =D i cant believe this come out from me...call ppl to study..btw..all da best okiez..no ppl call me sa lao here ler..

  • yee ping : zhu tou mei mei...wei...i noe u are having hols now...enjoy it okiez...but...do go and try find a job...haha..everyday go hang kai...money not water ler..if wan let me help u spend it.. =X

  • yin yin : miss lisa...haha...congratz on ur uni..!! =) have fun k during ur uni...dun keep kao chai there lar..intro some leng lui to me also...cannot so greedy... =X

  • mun yee : wei...mun yee...recently so busy 1 u??msn say hi u tak reply...like tat lar...been busy wit assignment right??hehe XD when i go bak onli find u go yum cha kiez...go makan and minum puas puas...

  • cheryl lai : cheryl lai sit yee...ngek ngek ngek..!! u stilll owe me 1 dinner ler dun forget..hehehehe... =) call ur wallet get rdy..all da best 4 ur exam ler..coming soon rite?? =) and dun overstress urself wit assignment lar.. -.-!! tak bagus..later bcome "so po" then u noe..

MOST OF all...shi tao po..!!!
my lovely mommy...i miss u da most lar...
its different without her here at kampar...
last week when i phoned her, she told me that she miss me and she wanted to phone me but i phoned her first...
wooo...mommy...we "xing li xiang tong" oo..hahah =)
i tears when she say she miss me but she juz cant come to kampar to visit me due to working and busy...argh...
i miss her lots and lots..!!!stupid exam..make me cant go bak...
haiz...mommy..u muz take care ler...u noe u can fall sick easily...muz rest more and drink more water... =)
and i will go bak home and find u soon...i miss ur sotong bakar...hehe =X