Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy birthday to wai keat..

i would like to wish my housemate, wai keat....
a Happ!e belated 18th Birthday...sorri ya...cuz now onli wish ya..
alr over 12 mar...so muz put belated alr...haha =X
eh bro...if u c this..fun right juz now wit all the cake and cream flying towards ur face.. o.O!!
crazy bunch of frenz...after blowing candle u can c all the cream and cake flying around...
a few ppl's faces and hair is full of cream..and thy have to cycle bak to westlake after that...haha =D
yeng dou..all wit spiky hair..ehehe =X
we have to clean all the cream and cake tht is stick to the wall and floor bcuz scare the cleaner kakak noe...
tht took us around 20 min..lolx.. -.-!!
but it was fun...shyt..i can still smell cream on my shirt..
have to go and wash it alr..or send it to laundry...hehehe =D Lolx..!!

birthday boy and me... -.-!!

Yoyo..!! sup sup..!!

me and ah ong...

my form 5 hair style.. omg -.-!!! look so nerdy and bai chi...haha =X

short....shorter....shortest...haha =X

ah ong, me and wai keat.. dengz..!!

pai seh...camera temptation...hahaha =D

wai keat and me...

c wat c...never c leng chai b4??haaha =/

stupid ah ong... noob..!!

ah ong and wai keat...

SHORTY..!! =P

owner of this blog.. lim wei liong aka bamboo giraffe..!!!

me and yew chong..