Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Life at kampar..

life at kampar so far so good...nothing to worried about..
except missing mua family and those bunch of crazy and sum pat fren tht i hang out wit in kl..
get to knoe new fren in kampar..enjoy hanging out wit them...almost mamak here everyday here...lolx.. -.-!!
best place to hang out in kampar??hehe =P
assignment kao tim...mid-term kao tim...time to relax loo..
finals soon but...enjoy first lar..study later.. =X


me wit earing..lolx..kidding..
its magnet 1...mom will kill me if she c this.. -.-!!


during comp studies presentation.. o.O!!

.. me .. kar lin ..

.. yan yee .. me ..

.. fei fei .. me .. U-joe ..
.. kar lin ..

.. fei fei .. me .. U-joe ..
.. yan yee ..

.. 180cm ++ .. wahaha =D

.. me .. fei fei .. ben ..

me wit ben.. same shirt..lolx..!! o.O"'

.. fei fei .. me ..

went to 21st to celeb clare birthday..

hamster and me...lolx.. =/

.. me.. yee yin ..

.. yee yin .. wei xin ..

happie belated birthday clare...haha =/



wing fei..the handsome boy... =/

.. clare .. me ..