Saturday, October 10, 2009

10.10.09

its 10.10.09..hehe =D
a very nice date huh...been hanging out wit fren lately till no time to come on9..hehe =D
and also have been helping my mom out at the grill fish stall...
such a good boy man me.. =.=!! its kinda fun and tiring at the same time...
cuz afternoon out wit fren...at night help mom out..and there is onli one wei liong...haha =/
let me c wat have i been doing last few dayz...

1st -
went out wit mun yee and pei shan for the movie : accident...
not bad...but i dun like the ending...
its like thy have no time to think of a nice ending so simply think of one.. =X

2nd -
went out wit mei peng to sushi zanmai..
took bus from subang - kelana jaya - one utama..seriously long journey...took like 2 hour..
sit till butt pain..haha =D
gosh..so long din go 4 sushi...nice wei...wahahah =D
come bak kl muz enjoy all the food..

3rd -
meet up wit weng khye and huang ming...
so long din catch up wit them..i am seriously outdated man...haha =D
din noe alot of thing happen when i am at kampar...
muz update myself on the gossip and news...haha =D

4th -
went sing k wit sun mei and yee ping...my voice - horrible.. -.-!!!
cant sing well wei...sing like a crow...their voice still da same...
sun mei - loud while yee ping - soft..some1 gonna kill me 4 tis..
so glad to c them..its like ages wei din contact wit them...haha =D

5th -
teman mandy go buy present 4 her fren...its juz 2 day before..haha =D
keep call me uncle..u lar old grumpy aunty... =/
she gonna sit for SPM soon...so...been studying everyday...
come out to destress is a good thing 4 her..hehe =D
after tht i went to curve to meet up wit my long lost contact schoolmate...haha =D
its nice meeting up and catching up wit them agin...everyone is having thier own life...
so hardly can meet up..chit and chat and mamak after the dinner... =D



thts all i have been doing during my first week of hols...still got sat and sunday for tis week...hehe =D
i should plan 4 my next week of hols...tht is the last week of it..sadly to say..
and i am missing my utar-mates..how r u guys doing??!!!