Sunday, October 18, 2009

bak to kampar..!! =D

i am bak to kampar...!!!! weeeeeee... ~~.
yesterday had a yum cha session wit my fren...last one b4 go bak kampar...hehe =D
tht is yee ping,sun mei,yin yin...
lolx..i keep hearing wrong thing..i think i need to stand infront of them when thy are talking lar.. =.=!!
yin say choc cookies and i heard fortune cookies..omg...!!!
sun mei..u wit ur " do not interupt me when i am talking " concept..
i alr use wit it..so its okiez..haha =/
but still scare kena scold when i interupt...so i juz =X loo..
silent is the best when u talking to sun mei...HAHAHA =/
and yin...pls no need shoo me away lar when i going bak 4 x'mas..
kesian me lar stay outside..


- liong - yee ping - sun mei - yin yin -

- liong - yee ping -

- yin yin - liong -

- liong - sun mei -

urmm??!! poser??hahaha =/

after tht cheryl lai sit yee come find me...haha..
another yum cha session...yesh..!!
order sotong,grill fish,lala, and also " o chien "...2 ppl eat also many...haha =/
cheryl..its been ages din keng kai for so long wit u alr..haha =D
after tht my dad fetch her bak home..



and wat a " forgetful girl "...u forgot ur hp bag lar...
u drop it in my dad car..haha =/
so called her and ask her collect from my lovely mommy...
i miss u lar mmyyyyyy.... =/